Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 27- Maple Donuts Dark Chocolate Glazed

I got a rare treat today! My friend and coworker, Roxy, brought me a couple of samples of a donut I had never tasted before. And let me tell you, it was love at 1st bite!


Maple Donuts has been the pride of York, Pa since 1946 and well deserved. This dark chocolate glazed has always been one of my favorite types of donut and Maple Donuts does it just right. The chocolate on top of the glaze is the perfect topping combination, while the donut itself has all the best tastes of a yeast raised and cake donut. I don't know how they do it, but I'm glad they do!

This is the Maple Donuts location at the Newberry Commons in Etters, PA(717-938-5544). Check out the GIANT donut on the roof! There are 3 more locations around York, Pa and Maple Donuts does a fine business selling to restaurants and grocery locations. I am checking my calendar right now to plan a road trip.

Mmmmm Maple Donuts, now that is beauty in a box. Thanks Rox for the great donuts!
Check out Maple Donuts at http://www.mapledonutsinc.com/.
EAT HAPPY!

No comments: