Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 17- Starbucks' Mini Donuts

Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen?! I got a surprise from my friend and co-worker, Cindy C., yesterday when she handed me a bag with these little guys inside. I didn't even know Starbucks offered donuts. The chocolate is a double fudge brownie donut and they call the pink iced their "birthday cake" donut. Shelby has already called "dibs" on that one! These little guys are only about 130 calories each which is about 100 calories less than the average donut, but I think I could eat about 50 of them given the opportunity. Visit your local Starbucks to try these great minis or check out (starbucks.com) for more info. Thanks Cindy for this treat! Eat Happy!

No comments: