Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 14 - Poso's Birthday

These handsome devils are are my "brothers". Not by blood, but we have all been friends our entire lives. They are from left to right, Donald "The Don" Poso, Keith "T-Dog" Timmons, Mark "Gravy" Gravenor, and me"Keithaccino". June 13th was Poso's birthday, same as Mom's birthday, so we get to do his donut today. When I asked Donald to pick his favorite donut, his response was "anything chocolate."



I decided to go with the Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glazed. Poso is a traditionalist, so  am sure he will enjoy the rich chocolate cake donut. The glaze coating adds just enough sweetness to make you want to lick your lips. Yum!!
"The Don" is hiking and camping at Shenandoah National Park on Skyline Drive(www.nps.gov/shen) with his lovely wife, Raye Anne, for a couple of days. Lucky! He will get his donut when they get back, but I can tell you it passed the Keithaccino test. Although, it is true, I have never met a donut I didn't like!
 Love you brother! Hope you had a great birthday!
These donuts came from the Dunkin Donuts Shop on Rt 13S/8600 Ocean Hwy in Delmar, MD. You can also check them out at(www.dunkindonuts.com).
Eat Happy!

No comments: