Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Daily Donut Day Day 84- WaWa Glazed Twist Donut


WAWA GLAZED TWIST DONUT

This is like getting two donuts in one! If your hands are full and you cannot hold a donut in each, just grab one of these guys! You can eat two donuts at once!

SIAMESE DONUTS?!


Chang and Eng Bunker are probably the worlds most famous Siamese Twins. They are the reason we call conjoined twins, "Siamese Twins." Check them out at http://thehumanmarvels.com/?p=15. Personally, I prefer my Siamese Twin Donuts. I will tell you, I was able to perform the seperation of the two, but they are now together again-"in my belly!"

My Siamese Twist Donut was from the WaWa at 2740 N Salisbury Blvd in Salisbury(410-548-7946). Check out your local WaWa at www.wawa.com.

EAT HAPPY!

No comments: