Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 63- Bay Country Bakery Cookies & Creme Donut

No trip west of Salisbury is complete without a stop at Bay Country Bakery at 2951 Ocean Gateway just before you reach the town of Cambridge(www.cambridgemainstreet.com). Check out this great bakery at www.baycountrybakery.com.
We are on the first leg of our Michigan vacation and Bay Country Bakery is the first fuel stop. Got to keep me, Keithaccino, fueled with donuts don't we?


Decisions, decisions! They all look sooo good! I will let you in on a little secret, I did eat more than one. Surprised? I think not!

The Cookies & Creme Donut was the one that caught my eye today! Bay Country's yeast raised donuts rival the best I have had! Great soft and chewy fresh donut. The vanilla icing and cookie crumble remind me of my favorite Oreo(www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo) cookie and the chocolate icing drizzle adds a little chocolate flavor while making this donut extra pretty. Sweet and good to eat!
We are all now in Michigan so future post will be Michigan Donuts! Keep track, I will try to bring some back!
EAT HAPPY!

No comments: