Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, August 02, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 62- Griff's Vanilla Iced Cake

WEIGHT UPDATE: On August 1st, I weighed in at 162lbs. After 60 days and more than 60 donuts I have lost a total of 7lbs. Still pretty hot this Summer, I think I have been sweating the donuts off! 

Griff's is a great little donut shop and bakery in the Hickman Village Shopping Center on Rt1 in Bethany Beach(302-539-8879). The donuts fly out of this place all Summer, it is a favorite with the beach visitors.

We are heading to Michigan for a vacation at Granpa Larry and Grandma Judy's house, "The Hamiltonian," so I decided to stop by Griff's and get a dozen donuts for my co-workers at BRF(www.bethanyresortfurnishings.com). They need to have something to remember me by while I'm away- right?

 I picked Griff's Vanilla Iced Cake Donut! When I stopped by, these beauties had just been born, and they were still warm! Perfect timing! These little circles of love were so good, within minutes of arriving at work, they were all gone! Great donuts! See all you co-workers when we return from up North!

The journey begins! Shelby, Melissa, Aunt Julie, Carter, Blaine, Chloe, and I are headed to Michigan for a week of fishing and donut hunting on Green Lake(www.greenlaketownship.org). We will keep you updated on the donuts and the FUN!

EAT HAPPY!

No comments: