Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 83- Doughnut Plant New York Coconut Creme


The Doughnut Plant at 379 Grand Street in New York City(212-505-3700) is one of my favorite donut shops. I call it one of my "Donut Meccas."
This week my friend and co-worker, Caroline, and her friend, Diana, of the Charter Boat, Judith M(www.judithmfishing.com) got me the ultimate hook-up! Donuts fresh from NYC! It's not quite the same as being there, but this will do! I promise to visit Mark and the crew at the Doughnut Plant before the end of this blog. Maybe for Valentine's Day and the Rose Petal Donut! Gotta start making plans!


DOUGHNUT PLANT NYC COCONUT CREME COCONUT GLAZED

This "square" donut is anything but! The shape gives you corners to start eating from. One more cool thing about this donut is the coconut creme filling goes all the way around the hole! It is a "Donut Miracle!" Mark Isreal, you are  a genius! This is another Doughnut Plant classic! Well worth a pilgrimage to NYC!
Check out the Doughnut plant at www.doughnutplant.com!

EAT HAPPY!

No comments: