Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 87- Super Giant Chocolate Frosted Angel Creme Donut

Giant Food stores have great Bake Shops inside the grocery store. You can purchase fresh made bake goods while you are grocery shopping. They make everything from cakes, to cookies, and Super Good Giant Donuts!


SUPER GIANT CHOCOLATE FROSTED ANGEL CREME DONUT

My Dad worked part-time at Super Giant when I was a little kid. I think he worked as a cashier and bagger. Dad, you should have been in the Bake Shop learning to make these donuts!
The Chocolate Angel has always been one of my favorite donuts! I try this donut wherever I can find it. I have not been disappointed yet!
This Chocolate Angel Creme Donut is filled with sweet angel creme. I love the slight bitterness of the dark chocolate combined with the sweetness of the angel creme. Good Stuff!
My donut was born in the Bake Shop of the Giant Food at 220 Town Center Drive in Millville, DE(www.millvillede.us) (302-537-8200). You can check out your local Super Giant at www.giantfood.com.

EAT HAPPY!

No comments: