Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 94- Grandma Barbara's Birthday


FRACTURED PRUNE FRIDAY!

If you haven't noticed, I spend alot of time in donut shops. One benefit of frequent donut shop visits is you get to know the people who work in the shops and hopefully they let you in on some of their "donut secrets." The nice people at the Fractured Prune at 1303 S Salisbury Blvd in Salisbury(410-546-9899) have given me access to some of the secret flavor combinations that don't show up on the Fractured Prune menu. Sure, you could come up with these recipes on your own, they will dress your hot donut however you like, but I always like to take the learned advice of a "Donut expert." See below:  


FRACTURED PRUNE BERRIES & CREME SPECIAL

September 3rd is Grandma Barbara's birthday and since she is the mother of my lovely betrothed, Melissa, I wanted to pick a special donut just for her. My friends at the Salisbury Fractured Prune let me in on the secret of this lovely and I think Grandma Barbara will enjoy having her own donut! The fresh hot donut is dipped in a mixed berry glaze and then topped with powdered sugar. You get fruit and creme goodness in every bite!
Deliscioso!

Grandma Barbara  & Shelby

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA!
WE LOVE YOU!

EAT HAPPY!


No comments: