Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, September 03, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 93- Doughnut Plant NYC Peanut Butter Glaze Jam Filled


DOUGHNUT PLANT NEW YORK CITY

This is my last Doughnut Plant Doughnut. I will have to go to NYC soon to try the Fall varieties Mark Isreal is cooking up and get some Zabar's(www.zabars.com) coffee to wash them down! Thanks again to Caroline and Diana- You made my week!


DOUGHNUT PLANT NYC PEANUT BUTTER GLAZE RASPBERRY JAM FILLED DONUT

A Peanut Butter and Jelly donut?! And it's square too! AWESOME! This is a super sweet PB&J sandwich. The raspberry jam filling goes all around the hole while the rich peanut butter glaze fills every nook and cranny on the top of this SQUARE doughnut. There are also peanut crumbles on top to add even more texture to this flavor EXPLOSION!

I could live at the Doughnut plant, but then I would have to move to 379 Grand St in NYC(212-505-3700). Mark would probably kick me out after a short time for eating up all the profits! If you get the chance to visit, please eat a doughnut for me, or even better sneak me one back in your pocket! I'll be your best friend!

EAT HAPPY! 

No comments: