Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 111- Emily and Lindsay's 25TH Birthday

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!
EMILY & LINDSAY


My beautiful twin daughters, Emily and Lindsay turn 25 on September 19th! Amazing, the time has gone by sooo fast! I am incredibly proud of both of you! You have taught me more in your 25 years than I could ever hope to teach you! I love you even more than donuts! Thanks Girls!



LINDSAY, EMILY, AND SHELBY

For Emily and Lindsay's birthday we went back to the Tokyo Steakhouse at 2745 N Salisbury Blvd in Salisbury, MD(410-860-0078). We had sooo much fun last time, this time we came in full force. I think we had a total of fourteen. We had two chefs and two hibachis going just to keep us all fed!


Pop Pop Nicky and Caroline are ready to eat! Trent and Nicholas are still checking out the menu.


Grandma, you are supposed to catch the shrimp in your mouth, not your hand!



Nathan is an expert with those chopsticks!



I baked the girls a GIANT DONUT for their birthday cake! What else would you expect!
With the help of my friends at the FRACTURED PRUNE at 1303 S Salisbury Blvd(410-546-9899) we designed a special TWIN /DOUBLE DONUT!



FRACTURED PRUNE OC SAND/POWDERED SUGAR TWOFER

What better donut to celebrate the twins birthday than a donut that is really two in one?!! We took the hot fresh Fractured Prune cake donut- dipped it in honey glaze, then coated it with cinnamon sugar creating the legendary O.C. Sand we all know an love! Next, we dipped the hot OC Sand donut in powdered sugar creating a Half and Half Donut. One donut with two great flavors for two wonderful young ladies!


I think they liked it!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!
LOVE YOU!

EAT HAPPY!



1 comment:

Emily said...

my birthday donut was delicious!