Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 103- Wingnuts Dutch Crumble donut


WINGNUTS DUTCH CRUMBLE DONUT

When I spotted this donut in the display case at Wingnuts Donuts Shop at 1207 Mt. Hermon Rd in Salisbury(410-546-4780) I was intrigued. I had never heard of a Dutch Crumble Donut and there was only one left, so it must be good!
The Dutch Crumble Donut is an old fashioned /sour creme style cake donut that is dipped in honey glaze, then topped with vanilla icing and apple cinnamon crumble.
My oh my! That is a good cake donut! Texture is what makes this donut sooo good! The nooks and crannies of the old fashioned donut hold extra honey glaze so you get sweet vanilla honey apple cinnamon crumble taste in every bite! WOW!
You will need a plate with this donut because you will want to catch every little crumble! I literally licked my plate clean!

JUDITH'S BIRTHDAY


Judith is one of our Designers at BRF(http://www.bethanyresortfurnishings.com/). She has been an Interior Designer for longer than she cares to remember, but she is also a Pastry Chef, so she appreciates a good donut! Judith is known for her large collection of designer eye glasses(she has a pair to match every outfit) and matching Dansko clogs(http://www.dansko.com/). I decided to create a special "designer donut" for Judith.


JUDITH'S DESIGNER DONUT GOGGLES
(Judith- Do you have a pair of shoes to match these?)

I think we should all look at the world around us through "Donut Goggles". The world would be a better place!
Happy Birthday Judith!

EAT HAPPY!

NEVER FORGET SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: