Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 47- Dunkin Donuts Toasted Coconut

The Dunkin Donuts Toasted Coconut Donut is a taste of the Tropics! I have dubbed this "The Survivor Donut" because it reminds me of the "Survivor"(www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor) TV series. It seems that coconuts are the main source of food for the stranded contestants. I would love to be on that show! More guy dreams!
 "DD's" Toasted Coconut is a cake donut(I think I taste coconut in the cake donut too, not sure will get back to you on that) with honey glaze then rolled completely in toasted coconut. There is coconut everywhere! This one is a true tongue tickler. Love the texture of the toasted coconut! I got this lovely from the "DD" shop at 908 S. Salisbury Blvd.(410-749-5999), but your can check out your local "DD" at http://www.dunkindonuts.com/
EAT HAPPY! 

No comments: