Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 31- Bay Country Bakery Strawberry Filled

Sorry for the delay. Internet issues, but I have still been eating the donuts. Thanks!

WEIGHT UPDATE: On July 1st I weighed in at 164lbs. That means after 30 days and 30 plus donuts, I actually lost 5lbs. I attribute the weight loss to the recent heat and working outside. We will see how I do this fall as things cool off.

I must admit, I have been thinking about this donut ever since it first caught my eye in the donut case at Bay Country Bakery(see Donut Day29) outside Cambridge, MD. This yeast raised donut with the shiny vanilla topping and RED strawberry jam filling is a eye catcher! This donut just looks fresh and refreshing. the strawberry jam even has little strawberry seeds inside. I am not 100% positive, but I would bet it is homemade!

If you are driving on Rt50 East of Cambridge, MD and see this giant donut on a roof, hit the brakes and pull in to Bay Country Bakery! You will not be disappointed. Donuts, sandwiches on fresh baked bread, even wedding cakes await you in this new version of the old time bake shop. Check them out at www.baycountrybakery.com or call 410-228-9111.
EAT HAPPY!

No comments: