Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 43- Wingnut's Chocolate Peanut Butter Angel Creme

Wingnut's Donut Shop(410-546-4780) at 1208 Mt. Hermon Rd in Salisbury has done it again! I stopped by today, just to check on the donuts, see how they are all doing, this donut shop is just around the corner from my house! Lucky! Well, there was another donut I had never seen before! The Chocolate Peanut Butter Angel Creme! A moment of silence please......
Thank you. And thank you Wingnut's. I have always been a fan of my peanut butter and Nutella(www.nutella.com) sandwiches, I eat one for breakfast every day. The combination of the savory peanut butter and the sweet chocolate hazelnut is a party in your mouth. Now, Wingnut's has put that combination into a donut. I may have to change my breakfast plans. The Wingnut's yeast raised donut is light and soft, the chocolate topping is rich and dark, and the peanut butter angel creme filling is sweet and savory- just right! There is no doubt that these donuts are made with LOVE!
Since this is day 43, I can't help but think of "The King", Richard Petty(www.rpmuseum.com), the greatest Nascar driver of all time. The Petty family does great things for terminally ill children through their Victory Junction charity(www.victoryjunction.org). Check them out!
EAT HAPPY!

No comments: