Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 35- Grilled Wingnuts Glazed

                                      DONUTS ON THE BARBIE!

Summertime is grilling time. I just got a new tank for my gas grill. A full propane tank leads to grill experimentation. When you are not sure how much gas you have in your tank, you tend to grill it and go. Nothing is more discouraging than seeing your flame die out before your burgers are done. So, with the knowledge of a full propane tank to work with, I decided to gill my Wingnuts delicious Honey Glazed donut. Wingnuts is located at 1207 Mt. Hermon Rd(410-546-4780) and their Honey Glaze Donut is sooo good fresh you just can't stop at one!

Once my donut halves were thoroughly grilled, I added Breyers Overload! Waffle Cone Ice Cream(www.breyers.com), some fresh watermelon chunks, and a drizzle of Carolans Irish Creme(www.carolans.ie). There is no better way to eat a donut on a hot Summer day! Try it you'll like it! EAT HAPPY!

No comments: