Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

THE DAILY DONUT 2012- DUNKIN STYLE!

                DUNKIN DONUT DAY 2012!    


On National Donut Day 2012 I had to work at BRF(www.bethanyresortfurnishings.com). I am still waiting to be paid to eat donuts and visit donut shops all around the world! Wouldn't that be COOL! Well, a guy has to have a dream!
Fortunately for me, there is a still fresh and new Dunkin Donuts in Bethany Beach in the Midlesex Plaza at 33292 Coastal Hwy, better known as Rt1S. Give them a call 302-539-1454 or track them down at www.dunkindonuts.com. 


The staff at this Dunkin Donuts was super friendly and excited about Donut Day. I always get a little goofy and excited in donut shops(kid in candy store = Keithaccino in donut shop), so these ladies were very helpful in selecting my donuts(as seen below) and even introduced me to a new long awaited DD introduction.


DUNKIN DONUTS DOUBLE COCOA CREAMPUFF DONUT


The above donut has always been one of my favorites, but sadly, it has been long left out of the DD delicious donut line-up. No longer, this delicious double chocolate angel creme-filled beauty was introduced to coincide with the opening of the new movie, Men in Black III(www.meninblack.com).    Dunkin Donuts introduced a group of dark chocolate donuts inspired by the movie, I will attempt to sample each one of these in the coming weeks.


My co-worker at BRF, Melissa, was having a tough day, but when she tried on a pair of DD Homer Simpson Donut Goggles, everything seemed a little better. to quote Homer, "Is there anything a donut can't do?" I think not!


EAT HAPPY!





                                         


No comments: