Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

THE DAILY DONUT 2012- RUTHIE'S SURPRISE!

Got a nice surprise upon my arrival at work at BRF(www,bethanyresortfurnishings.com)the other day. One of my thoughtful co-workers had stopped by Ruthie's Bethany Bakery on Garfield Parkway in downtown Bethany Beach, DE(www.bethanybeachde.com) and picked up some of Ruthie's delicious OVERSIZED donuts!


As you may recall from an earlier blog, Ruthie and Bobby decided to increase the size of their donuts this year. I measured the new donuts to be a full 5 inches round and extra fluffy. Nice work guys!


Ruthies Chocolate Glazed

I quickly made this donut disappear! Who knew I could preform magic tricks?! There is always magic in the air when donuts are around. This yeast raised donut was extra fluffy and chewy- a true sign of freshness! Thanks to my thoughtful co-worker and Ruthie!

EAT HAPPY!

No comments: