Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, June 04, 2012

THE DAILY DONUT 2012- THINGS ARE GROWING AT RUTHIE'S


RUTHIE'S BETHANY BAKERY

The 2012 season is in full swing at Ruthie's Bethany Bakery on Garfield Parkway in Downtown Bethany Beach, DE(www.bethanybeachde.com). Ruthie's is one of the fastest growing bakeries in the area, supplying deserts and baked goods to many local restaurants. Ruthie is a past winner of the Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival, she and husband, Bobby are two of the nicest and hardest working people at the BEACH! Congratulations on your success, it is well deserved!


When I stopped by Ruthie's recently, I could not help but notice the donuts looked BIGGER! I asked Bobby and he confirmed my observation. The plan this season is to advertise their donuts as the biggest and best at the Beach! I measured this GIANT Chocolate Frosted Yeast Raised Donut at a full 5 inches. That is 2 inches larger than the most donuts you will find. WOW! I pride myself in being able to eat the average donut in just 2 big mouth bites, I can usually shove a hot Krispy Kreme down in 1 bite! These donuts are easily 5 bites for me, yet still light and curiously fluffy. AWESOME!


The above is Ruthie's signature Pink & Bright Blue Sprinkle Donut. I brought this one home to share with Shelby. The "bald spot" on top is where Shelby decided to take a lick before I could snap the picture. She loved it!
Please stop by to visit Ruthie and Bobby at Ruthie's Bethany Bakery in downtown Bethany, check them out on Facebook, or give them a call at 302-539-1119. They offer more than just donuts!

EAT HAPPY!


No comments: