Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

The Daily Donut Day 184- Bay Country Bakery Sour Creme Donut

                                                                                                                                                          
Weight Update: On December 1st, I weighed in at 170lbs which is 1lb more than I weighed on the first day of the donut blog. Not bad considering Thanksgiving was just last week! Check back on January 1st to see how much weight I pick up between now and New Years Day! Love all those Christmas cookies, candies, fudge, and DONUTS!


BAY COUNTRY BAKERY
2951 OCEAN GATEWAY(JUST EAST OF CAMBRIDGE, MD)
410-228-9111



I have said it before, and I'm sure I will say it again- you've just gotta love a place with a giant DONUT on the roof!



BAY COUNTRY BAKERY SOUR CREME DONUT

Just look at this beautiful donut! It reminds me of a flower just opening its petals. I believe this has to do with the sour creme. Sour creme donuts always have great nooks and crannies to catch a good amount of glaze! Yummy! A fun way to eat this donut is to break off the little petals one at a time(these are great for dunking by the way)and you are left with a smaller version of your original donut. However you decide to eat it, this is a great donut made by the fine folks at BayCountry Bakery. Stop by and try one for yourself!

EAT HAPPY!









No comments: